1) How was Rodrigo Camionnette killed by Xena?
FROM XENA
Too easy.. Already done.. Details: went into her/his room.. "to see if he/she was ok".... She/He was on the bed.. and baam! no witnesses no fingerprints..Can I proceed to my next target??
2) How was Al Giappone killed by Sha Gojyo?
FROM SHA GOJYO
I was talking with a friend after giving back some stuff to a ... on the ... floor. We were waiting for the elevator when I saw Al Giappone getting coming out of it. My friend decided to take the stairs to go faster. I stood alone with my victim in the corridor and shot Al Giappone. I then took the stairs to escape.
3) How was Xena killed by Jack Sparrow ?
FROM JACK SPARROW
I just killed Xena hihihi. She asked me to smoke a cigarrete in her room. After smoking at the balkone, she went to the toilet, I took my gun while she was not seeing me, and i just shoot her in the toilet.it was really funny;)
4) How was Assassanista killed by Mako?
FROM ASSASSANISTA
Mako killed me when I was on the phone with Zahir and walked out of the elevator. No witnesses.. am dead!
5 & 6) How were Perfect Dark and Mrs. Westwick killed by Mako?
FROM MAKO
Hi, today night I killed Perfect Dark and Mrs. Westwick in the toillet of the Isakaya.
7) How was Elvis killed by the Flying Dutch?
FROM THE FLYING DUTCH
I followed Elvis to the toilet… and whereas he was peeing, I shooted him
8) How was the Flying Dutch killed by Soap?
Funny story!! But I'm still waiting for it ;-)
9) How was JacKal killed by Justin Paul?
FROM JUSTIN PAUL
Just letting you know about my successful assassination tonight. After talking in the lift, I asked him where she/he lived and it was ..... floor, so I got off at mine floor to grab my gun and then was going to race up the stairs to kill her/him. Unfortunately I couldn't find my gun in time, so then had to actually knock on his/her door. She/He opened and she/he was dead.
10) How was BoulaOne killed by The Guillotine?
BoulaOne was killed today at uni during the break when we had (name of the lecture), she/he was late at the second part of the lecture so I was waiting for him/her, she/he was trying to run away but was not fast enough.
lundi 5 juillet 2010
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)

Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire